I'm a theorist working at the interface of chemistry, physics, and materials science. My goal is to understand the complicated, quantum-mechanical processes that underpin the capture and conversion of solar energy, in order to advance the technologies that will enable us to respond to the challenge of climate change.
Skills & Expertise
- Light harvesting and solar cells
- Quantum computing
- Chemical physics
Other Westpac Scholars
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: email@example.com
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: