I have been working as an Editorial Assistant at the Australian Financial Review for the past two years, and have just completed a summer clerkship at Corrs Chambers Westgarth, where I will be commencing as a law graduate in 2017. I'm currently completing my Honours thesis, in which I am exploring issues surrounding liability for online defamation, particularly at an international, multi-jurisdictional level. I also love to travel whenever I can!
Skills & Expertise
- Problem solving & strategy
- Corporate/commercial law
- Foreign languages
- Organisation & project management
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: