With a keen interest in science and new technology, I am embarking on my PhD in chemistry at the Australian National University on the topic of nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Through my studies, I aim to develop new methods that will have direct applications to biochemical research, allowing a better understanding of the function of protein molecules in humans.
In my spare time I enjoy playing music, cooking and inventing electronic art projects, such as light displays and animations.
Skills & Expertise
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Protein biochemistry
- Teaching science to younger students
- Playing violin in musical ensembles
- Scientific coding for efficient research
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: