I am an Australian lawyer, human rights advocate and policymaker. As a Westpac Future Leaders Scholar, I am completing a Master of Laws at Melbourne Law School, specialising in international human rights law. I am fascinated by the emerging fields of business and human rights, the impact of technology on human rights, and youth empowerment through education.
I am a consultant on human rights and social impact at KPMG Banarra, Australia’s largest and most experienced business and human rights consultancy team. I am also an adviser to the United Nations research project on children's rights in the digital age. I am a World Economic Forum Global Shaper and was named by Pro Bono Australia as one of the country's most influential people in the pro bono sector.
Skills & Expertise
- Human rights law
- Business and human rights
- International relations and cross-cultural diplomacy
- Education policy and 21st Century skills
- Social movements and advocacy
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: email@example.com
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: