To improve vaccination rates in Australia my research identifies sources of vaccine hesitancies, and provides recommendations for positively addressing vaccine objections by analysing media persuasion, religious concerns, as well as stakeholder feedback.
I am researcher of contemporary science-and-religion discourse, with interdisciplinary specialities in media persuasion, counter-scientific movements, and public perceptions of science. My goal is to positively impact Australian society by addressing sources of vaccine hesitancies, with the aim of finding ways to improving vaccination rates across the country.
Skills & Expertise
- Vaccine Hesitancies and Mass Media
- Counter-Scientific Movements
- Evolution Wars Media Analysis
- Persuasion Studies and Social Scientific Research
- Science-Religion Interactions
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: