Hireup is an online platform that gives people with disability and their families the power to find, hire and manage support workers who fit their needs and share their interests.
Jordan O'Reilly is the co-founder and CEO of Hireup, an online platform revolutionising the way Australians with disability find, hire and manage their own home care and support workers. With over six years’ experience in establishing and growing both not-for-profit and for-profit disability service providers, Jordan has spent much of his adult life working in the Australian disability sector. An Occupational Therapist by training, Jordan now focuses his energies on building effective and large-scale solutions to some of the sector’s most pressing challenges.
Skills & Expertise
- Social entrepreneurship
- Designing and implementing innovative for-purpose business models + funding
- Growing multi-sided, peer-to-peer online platforms
- The Australian disability sector and the introduction of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Engaging, managing and motivating staff and volunteers
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: email@example.com
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: