I have a strong interest in international business management and love looking into different ways that businesses can influence systemic change. From my university studies and experiences overseas – in particular, a recent two-month stint working in China – I try to wholly appreciate what it means to be a global citizen in both my personal and professional life. I also enjoy learning about Australian and Global History and Development Studies – and hope to also draw from these areas in the future. I find a lot of joy in volunteering, travelling, reading, being outdoors, and learning about the world from different perspectives.
Skills & Expertise
- Cross Cultural Management
- International Business and Multinational Operations
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Australian History
- Global History
"Be so open minded that you ask yourself, could I be wrong?"
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: email@example.com
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: