I will use the deepened understanding gained through my Asian exchange throughout my future career in technology law to ensure that the rights of those at the forefront of technological, scientific, commercial, and artistic developments are adequately protected.
Passionate about technology law, I aspire to drive a shared intellectual property link between Australia and Asia, particularly Hong Kong, to develop a more certain future for innovators, content creators, and technology users.
Skills & Expertise
- Copyright law in Hong Kong
- Freedom of information in Australia
- Comparative legal research
- The ‘students as partners’ model of university teaching and learning innovation
- Working with marginalised members of the community
To make your own luck. Success only comes through hard work. By constantly taking steps towards your aspirations, your determination and persistence will be rewarded.
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: