I’m a penultimate year Law and Finance student at the University of Queensland. I’ve always had an interest in China and have been learning Mandarin since high school. My ultimate dream job is to work in a role that facilitates a bridge between Australian and Chinese trade of energy and resources, as well as the regulation of that relationship! When I’m not studying or learning about China and the resources industry, I love to cook and I’m a bit of a green thumb as well – something about watching a plant grow is inspiring and always motivates me to keep trying.
Interests & Passions
- International trade and finance
- Australia Mineral and Resources industry/law
- Events planning/event operations management
- Australia-China Organisation volunteering (ACBC Queensland, AustCham Beijing)
Only compete against one person: myself.
Life has a tendency to not go to plan, and comparing your own failures to other’s success is no way to determine your worth.
Becoming a scholar
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: