I am passionate about learning the ways China is forging a path to becoming an advanced economy, through modern ways of thinking in business and innovation. I also believe Australia has the potential to play an important role in the future of the Asia-Pacific.
To this end, I study Economics, Law and Mandarin Chinese at UNSW. I am currently on exchange at Fudan University in Shanghai, and am greatly enjoying all the food, art and music the city has to offer.
Interests & Passions
- Public Speaking
- Chinese Culture and Language
- Australian Law
- eCommerce/Fashion Startups
My favourite dinner guests would be Louis Theroux, Virgil Abloh and Paul Krugman.
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: email@example.com
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: