I’m deeply intrigued by the intersection between my two areas of study: law with international development and politics. I’m passionate about discovering how the fundamentals of public law, like representative democracy, the rule of law, separation of powers and judicial supervision, can be tailored to the culture, history and political system of different developing countries to build strong institutions and foster sustainable, long-term development and growth.
Interests & Passions
- Comparative politics and foreign policy analysis
- Persuasive public speaking
- Grassroots community building in developing nations
- Nurturing strong, genuine personal and professional relationships
- Sustainable development
The best advise I’ve been given is to maintain a sense of humour and stay curious- it is astounding what an amused and intrigued mind can bring to a situation.
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: