Growing up as a young carer to a brother and mother with a myriad of health issues I saw a gap in the support system, who cared for the young carers? By the time I reached high school, had launched Little Dreamers Australia. With a mission to support the 490,000 young carers in Australia, Little Dreamers runs short term and long term support programs for Australia’s most vulnerable group of young people. As a face for political reform, I am working towards international awareness of Young Carers.
Skills & Expertise
- Young Carers
- Youth at risk
- Not for Profit management
- Social impact campaign development
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: