I graduated from the University of New South Wales with degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Commerce.
I am passionate about experimental research, motivated to extend the boundaries of knowledge. My original research focus was in the field of aeroacoustics and now for my PhD I have transitioned into quantum physics.
Under the supervision of 2018 Australian of the Year, Professor Michelle Simmons, I will conduct my PhD research in the world leading CQC2T laboratories with the aim of helping Australia win the ‘space race of the computing era’ to develop the world’s first quantum super computer.
In my spare time you will find me bowling pies in a game of cricket.
Skills & Expertise
- Applied mechanics and materials research
- Public speaking
- Rugby League
- 500, poker... pretty much anything involving a deck of cards
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: email@example.com
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: