I'm an ambitious medical doctor studying a Masters of Public Health / International Public Health at UNSW, whilst undertaking clinical training. I’d like to explore and address public health issues that affect disadvantaged Australian and international communities. In late 2018, I was fortunate enough to complete an internship with the World Health Organisation.
I aspire to be a community leader in the capacity of doctor, academic, mentor, and health advocate. I'm driven by a strong conviction for helping the less fortunate. Outside of work, I enjoy travelling, photography and playing sports, particularly tennis and soccer. My hundreds of GoPro videos are yet to be edited.
Skills & Expertise
- Interpersonal communication and conflict resolution
- Clinical medicine and preventative health
- Public speaking
- Medical education
- Teaching and mentorship in the domains of sport and academia.
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: