I am an aspiring researcher and future nurse in the area of flushing and blood sampling on cannula failure. I believe that every patient deserves excellent IV care, with no complications. I hope to make this a possibility through not only researching complications and best practice but by becoming a nurse and learning best practice. My hope and goal is to complete a PhD in nursing and help to make IV complications history.
Skills & Expertise
- Vascular Access- Flushing and Blood Sampling
- Pre-Clinical trials
- Vascular Ultrasound Imaging
- Lab Management and Leadership
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: