I am currently a second year PhD student in chemical artificial intelligence at the Australian National University. My research aims to mimic human intuition in chemical deep learning models. Through the Future Leaders Program, I am currently undertaking a six month visiting researcher position at MIT in Boston.
I am a postgraduate teaching fellow at the Research School of Chemistry, and am passionate about communicating the potential, and the dangers, of artificial intelligence to a broad audience. In my spare time I enjoy philosophy, reading, powerlifting, and wilderness treks.
Skills & Expertise
- Machine learning
- Theoretical and computational chemistry
- Undergraduate teaching
- Science communication
- Artificial intelligence ethics and implications
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: