I have chosen to pursue a double degree in Information Technology and Business at the Queensland University of Technology to advance my skills and knowledge in the fields I am passionate about. Hopefully in the future, I will be able to assist in developing innovative technologies that can make a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. Outside of University I like to help organise and take part in cultural activities in my community. I also enjoy watching films, listening to music and exploring new places.
Interests & Passions
- I have made various short films.
- I have developed cash handling skills as an assistant treasurer of a large charitable organisation.
- I can fluently speak more than one language.
- I can play a musical instrument (harmonium).
- I can multitask.
My fondest childhood memory is going to Fiji, the birthplace of my parents. Every year we went to visit my grandparents and cousins. I guess it was like a reward for finishing another year of schooling.
Becoming a scholar
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: email@example.com
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: