My future aspiration is to work in an industry relevant to Australia’s urban growth and development. My key area of interest is the applicability of Asia’s growth model particularly China’s in terms of infrastructure development to an Australian setting. My goal is to develop a model that congregates the key driving factors behind Asia’s successful growth model and adapt it in such a way that will contribute positively to Australia’s future growth. The reason for this is because I strongly believe that improved infrastructural developments will open up new opportunities to all Australians and help improve the overall living standards in Australia.
Skills & Expertise
- Australia's long term growth and development
- Australia's trade relations with the rest of the world
- Sustainable global growth
- Transportation infrastructure in reducing in gaps and poverty
- Gender income equality
"My ultimate legacy would be to develop an infrastructural urbanisation framework that adapts Asian growth models to an Australian setting."
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: email@example.com
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: