I think the human body is one of the most fascinating pieces of technology, and it's through the collaborative efforts of scientists from all different fields that we can learn how we tick and what makes our bodies run smoothly. My interest in how the human body works has led to me taking up a degree in Laboratory Medicine and Forensic Biology & Toxicology at Murdoch University, and hopefully end up working in research or diagnostic pathology. Outside of the lab, I'm a true crime enthusiast and keen baker with a love for anything bread.
Interests & Passions
- Furthering our understanding of disease in humans
- Educating the public on medical technology
- Collaborating with other scientific fields in medical research
- Working towards more accurate diagnostic methods
- Rethinking the weight of pathological evidence in the courtroom
"This scholarship is an opportunity to work with like-minded people to create a better future using the technology we already have and what we develop with our shared knowledge."
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: