I feel privileged to be in a position in which, through the YMCA Bridge Project and its social enterprise ReBuild, I can create meaningful, supportive and sustainable career pathways for young people in the Victorian justice system.
I am passionate and fiercely determined to engage, educate and support businesses across Australia to understand that by simply engaging social enterprises or by creating employment opportunities they can reduce recidivism, whilst positively impacting the lives of young people coming though the justice system.
I continually strive to connect, learn and share knowledge with like-minded people, organisations and social enterprises globally. I believe that collaboration leads to creative and innovative solutions that can tackle the various social issues facing young people and their communities.
In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family. I am also a soccer coach and should be retired player!
Skills & Expertise
- Building strong relationships with government, business and philanthropic partners to secure funding
- How to etablish and expand a social enterprise within and a large organisation
- Development of programs in prisons and community that reduce recidivism whilst enhancing employability
- Leveraging partnerships to support business growth
- I deliver multiple events that raise both funding and awarness of social issues
My proudest moment was becoming a father to three beautiful children.
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: