I am currently studying a Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering at the University of Wollongong. I find the use of Computer Numerical Control (CNC) fascinating and believe that it is the future of manufacturing in Australia, and across the world. I am also interested in exploring the efficiencies of robotics. Apart from technology, I enjoy spending time with my mates, family and dogs, going to the beach, travelling, camping and music.
Interests & Passions
- Using technology to improve lives
- 3D printing and CNC machining
- Problem Solving
- Renewable energy solutions
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: email@example.com
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: