I am a medical doctor with a passion for public health. My particular interest is quality and safety, which relates to ensuring patients are receiving the best possible care, evidence based, in the best possible way.
I'm currently employed as a junior surgical registrar in the public healthcare system, but am ready to diversify myself as a clinician and explore how I can benefit my community and beyond, not just the patient in front of me.
In my spare time, you can find me at my local cafe, attempting a cryptic crossword and corralling the attention of dogs.
Skills & Expertise
- Clinical medicine and general surgery
- Interdisciplinary teamwork
- Quality and safety promotion
- Cryptic crosswords
"Completing a Master of Public Health will equip me with the tools I need to have a greater impact on improving the health of Australians."
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: