Storytelling is my biggest passion. Through my Games, Art and Design degree at Murdoch University, I am eager to learn how concept art and interactive narrative technologies can enhance storytelling’s mental and cultural impact. I intend to one day work as a digital concept artist to help teams envision core elements needed to create stories that can provoke thought, connection and change.
I have interest in a wide variety of technology-based mediums, including games, digital art, film, animation and sound. I hope to release independent projects using these mediums. The possibilities of technologies used in the creative industries, such as VR and branching story pathways, are endless. I believe healthcare, education and vocational training can all benefit through collaboration with creative minds.
I also enjoy writing, public speaking and the performing arts, and perhaps a little too much coffee.
Passions & Interests
- Representation in storytelling, particularly mental health and the LGBTQIA+ community
- Using multiple tech mediums to construct narratives
- Digital conceptual art
- Augmented, alternate and virtual reality games
- Public speaking and networking opportunities
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: