My multicultural heritage has inspired me to work towards building stronger links between Australia and the Indo-Pacific region through arts and public policy. I am an aspiring arts professional who strives to create impact at the intersections of cultural industries, technology, public policy, and cultural diplomacy.
Music provides us a universal language to collaborate, communicate, and create collectively, and I wish to use these skills to build organisations across all sectors. My experience centres around building people-to-people links, developing resilient arts organisations, and growing non-for-profit groups through a focus on business acumen and audience awareness.
Outside of the arts, I maintain broad interests in literature, technology, and the natural environment.
Skills & Expertise
- Building and upskilling grassroots organisations
- Cultural and youth diplomacy - Indo-Pacific
- Indigenous and youth leadership development
- Policy research and development
- Music education, performance and social impact
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: email@example.com
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: