Watching the people around me change and mature into better people is what has formed my appreciation of the human spirit and the small wins in life. Combined with my studies in a Bachelor of Psychology, I am deeply passionate about helping others recognise the best in themselves, particularly in Asian cultures, where conversations about mental health may not often arise. I aspire to lead a change in closing the mental health gap for Asian-Australians.
Skills & Expertise
- Positive psychology and mental health
- Leadership and social impact
- Cross-cultural partnerships
- Korean culture and language
- Volunteering program management
"Most importantly, I can use what I've gained to give generously to others."
Are you the next Westpac Scholar?
Inspired by our Westpac Scholars? Read on to find out more about our scholarship programs:
- Westpac Asian Exchange Scholarship
- Westpac Young Technologists Scholarship
- Westpac Social Change Fellowship
- Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship
- Westpac Research Fellowship
Scholarship enquiries and updates
For scholarship enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us to find out how Westpac Scholars are helping to solve some of Australia's biggest problems: